Ain't Life Wild is a blog about the plants and animals of Northwestern Ontario, the environment, climate change and life in the world's largest ecosystem, the Boreal Forest.
Wednesday, January 18, 2023
Friendly Neighbourhood Coyote in action
I have gotten videos of most of the other wild creatures here in the past couple of weeks and felt bad that I didn't have a good one of our Friendly Neighbourhood Coyote. He is probably the most handsome of them all. So here is one below.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
In Iowa we have a continuous open season on coyotes, but your neighborhood coyote looks like a beautiful animal. I always enjoy your pictures!
2 comments:
In Iowa we have a continuous open season on coyotes, but your neighborhood coyote looks like a beautiful animal. I always enjoy your pictures!
I'm pretty sure I have been photographing this same animal for years.
Post a Comment