Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Most-wonderful time of the year is here

It's Butter Tart Season!
If you don't know what a butter tart is, I truly pity you.
Wars have been fought over this tasty snack. Well, that may not be exactly true but let's just say it would make more sense to fight a war for butter tarts than for the usual humdrum reasons. It would be an unusual war, that is for sure: soldiers laying down their weapons and instead eating butter tarts until they finally curl up and fall asleep.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Either deliver or post recipe?

Dan Baughman said...

Listen, if you think I'm going to deliver any available butter tarts, you must be nuts.
No way. About the recipe, my sweetheart is reluctant to put hers out on the Internet. That's a first. However, you can find recipes by searching Google. I will say, and I hope I'm not giving away too much, is that ours are made with dried currents, not raisins.

Red Lake ice-out moves to May 1

 There's bluebird weather in the forecast the next two weeks and that makes me move my final ice-out prediction to May 1 or one week ear...