Sunday, February 16, 2020

See conditions on entire Earth right now

Visible Earth
Temperature

NASA has a great website and app that lets you see climatic conditions on the entire planet at once. Called NASA Earth Now, it tells you either current or the latest readings for things like cloud cover, temperature, carbon dioxide, soil moisture, gravity and much more.
I have downloaded their app to my smartphone and it works wonderfully.
It is great to see the big picture, not just get snippets of weather and climate information. You can rotate the globe to see any place on Earth. You can also see the orbits of NASA satellites.
I have made screenshots of just a couple of the views here.

No comments:

Red Lake ice-out moves to May 1

 There's bluebird weather in the forecast the next two weeks and that makes me move my final ice-out prediction to May 1 or one week ear...