Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Plenty of activity on this trail camera

One of many deer photographed Jan. 11
Pack of wolves shows up two days later
Wolves come back after a couple of days
I clear trail with snowblower
Deer crosses newly-cleared road
On my way today to pick up camera card
There have been very few wolves showing up on my trail cameras most of this winter until today. The first wolf, photographed Jan. 13, was part of a pack of four to five. I had a hunch that wolves were about because there were lots of deer tracks in the field in front of the house as if they had been "pushed' out into the open.
Click to see the latest on the blog

No comments:

Where the heck have I been?

EOSDIS Worldview  Sorry folks, I was out of the country for nearly a month and was not able to update ice-out conditions on Red Lake.  The l...